The dd+p group is recruiting high-energy, entrepreneurial candidates for the role of Marketing Associate. The successful candidate will serve as marketing support for clients, assist project leads in the execution of various consulting projects, and report to a Consultant. This role provides tactical support for a broad spectrum of project tasks and deliverables, as well as general administrative and marketing support.
Duties and Responsibilities
- support in the delivery of a variety of consulting projects, including project management, data gathering and analysis, iPad app and website content development, marketing collateral and all phases of product life cycle management, etc.
- interface as needed with engineers, clinicians, regulatory and marketing stakeholders
- assistance with competitive assessments, segmentation and positioning
- provide marketing support for dd+p internal initiatives as needed
- relationship management, e.g., establishing relationships with prospective clients, understanding their business challenges, assisting with development and execution of strategies to address those challenges
- BA/BS in business administration, marketing or a related field with commensurate experience
- detail-oriented with an entrepreneurial bias to action
- strong communication skills and writing ability
- ability to work in cross-functional teams, including marketing, R&D, clinical, regulatory, etc.
- proficiency with standard business software, e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- advanced degree in business administration, marketing or a related field
- 2-4 years of marketing or marketing-related experience in any of the following areas:
– analysis of clinical / general business materials
– customer insights (market research and analyses, needs, segmentation, etc.)
– execution of marketing tactics
– new product development and launches
– competitive insight and business intelligence
- medical device experience
- background in consulting